Mixed Use Golf Course Community
Castle Rock, Colorado
US Home, Lennar, Castle Rock, CO
- 533 Acres
- 642 Single Family Lots
- 18 Hole Public Golf Course (168 Acres)
- 21 Acres Commercial
- 10 Acre School Site
- 46 Acres of Parks, Trails & Common Open Space
- Site planning master plan
- Preliminary golf routing plans
- Detailed site design and lotting
- Complete entitlement management
- Landscape Architecture
- Land Suitability Analysis Report
- Ridgeline Mitigation Study
Conceived as a mixed-use golf course community, Red Hawk is home to the Town of Castle Rock municipal golf course, Red Hawk Ridge. Homes are sited carefully along fairways for maximum golf course exposure. The master plan includes townhome units, an elementary school, a higher education campus, a convenient retail complex, and extensive trails. A substantial dedication of open space will provide permanent views of the bluffs surrounding Castle Rock.
Red Hawk - a custom golf course community
the shadows of a Castle Rock mesa.
Signature view of the 18th green.
Customized golf course lots